Need Information on taxes you already filed?


Where’s my Refund? Refunds can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. To check on the status of your federal refund, go to and click on “Where’s My Refund?” To check on your California state refund, go to and click on “Refund Status.”
Need a copy of your return? Do you need a copy of your return or information from your tax return? Tax-Aid does not store copies of your tax return. You can now set up an online account which will allow you to view your tax history, track payments, view amount you owe and much more. Click here to find out more

You can request a copy of your tax transcripts for free through the IRS. Click here to order IRS Transcripts: here to order your State of California (i.e. Franchise Tax Board Transcripts):

Need to make a payment? If you owe, you can make a payment by credit or debit card. Click to find out more.


I don’t usually file a return, how can I get my Stimulus or Child Tax credit payment? If you don’t usually file a tax return,  Click this link to apply for missing Child Tax Credits or missing Economic Stimulus payments. Even though the title at the top of the page says Child Tax Credit you use the same form for any of these missing payments.